A decadently beautiful cheesecake that’s quick and easy to put together. The crème fraiche adds a bit of tang to the filling which rounds out the richness of the cream cheese. Swap out the raspberry jam for strawberry or apricot for a fun spring-time treat.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 10 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
White Chocolate Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces crème fraiche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 10.5 ounces good quality white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Prepare a 9 or 10-in. springform pan by greasing and then lining the bottom with a round of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix until coated. Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl to avoid lumps.
- Add the crème fraiche, lemon juice, salt and vanilla. Next, add the eggs one at a time and scrape down the bowl between additions.
- Stir in white chocolate and pour over crust. Place the pan on a baking sheet.
- Dollop about 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam in a circular pattern around the top of the filling. Using a wooden skewer, drag through each dot to swirl the jam throughout the cheesecake filling. This can be as much or as little as you like, I prefer one and done for a clean look.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen and chill overnight.
- Slice and serve!
Make sure your white chocolate is cooled but not cold. Once it starts to harden, you’ll have to melt it again to incorporate it into the batter smoothly. This cheesecake is best served a day or two after it’s been chilled to let the flavors really meld. Serve cold.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake, dessert, recipe, spring recipe, spring cake, spring dessert, white chocolate, raspberry, cream cheese, dessert recipe, easy dessert